Child accidentally swallowed battery
Jun25

Child accidentally swallowed battery

Battery cell ingested by small child. Many time family doctor or paediatrician advices to eat bananas. However, cells are dangerous. I had to remove this one by endoscope after it remained at same place for many days. My advice is batteries should be removed ASAP.

Read More
Sebaceous cyst
Jun20

Sebaceous cyst

Large Rupee one coin stuck up in upper end of food pipe just behind wind pipe in a 3 year old tiny girl. Dangerous place as the coin can go to windpipe and suffocate the child. Removed by endoscopy.

Read More
Gynecomastia Surgery
Jun14

Gynecomastia Surgery

Enlarged male breast removed from a teenager almost of the size of a female breast of equivalent age. This is called gynaecomastia.

Read More
Sebaceous cyst removal
Jun04

Sebaceous cyst removal

Sebaceous cyst – a very common problem which occurs due to sweat collection in the skin. Sweat collects because the pore from which it secretes gets blocked. Gradually they increase in size and often get infected. So it’s generally suggested that one should get rid of it by a minor surgery.

Read More
Huge Gallstone Removed
May27

Huge Gallstone Removed

Huge Gall stones removed by Laparoscopic surgery. Whole of Gall bladder was filled up by four huge stones, each larger than a two rupees coin. Patient was asking how such big stones developed. All stones start as sand particles. Gradually they aggregate over years to form such big stones. It’s like a child growing in the womb of a mother. This patient had a huge Gall bladder full of pus. Removal of such gall bladder is tricky...

Read More
Page 2 of 36
1 2 3 4 36